Monday, February 8, 2021

The Evil of 2 Facism

Yes, I made up a new word. Everyone else is doing it so why can't I? And the best part is that it ends with 'ism'. Wow, look at me!

Years ago I wrote an article comparing Obama and then president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahamdinejad. Specifically I said that Obama was by far a larger threat to America and the world than the Iranian president. I certainly received a lot of flak for it. 

My reasoning was simple: Mahmoud was mostly in your face with how he felt. He stated publicly on many occasions that he wanted to wipe Israel and America off the map. That's not to ignore him being a genocidal murderer of many (along with his ayatollah bosses) as well as a blatant liar, but in the big ideological war, he was straightforward. 

Obama on the other hand was infamous for in many cases saying the right things to the right audiences but doing quite the opposite. Recall his speeches to  pro-Israel audiences 'I've got Israel's back' or 'Jerusalem should be Israel's capital and it must not be divided'. Of course his actions and policies proved quite the opposite. There are too many cases of his Israel back stabbing policies to mention here but 2 stand out:

1. His singular push for a 'peace' deal with the world's most evil state, Iran.

2. At one point Israel was seriously considering blowing up Iran's nuclear sites but was sabotaged by Obama and his anti-Israel administration. 

Knowing someone's ideology is big. When they hide it, it becomes problematic as we don't know how they really stand on important issues. It's far easier to confront an enemy who declares that he is your enemy than it is to confront an enemy who declares that he's your friend. Many people have suffered as a result of 2 faced leaders. You might recall Arafat (let his name be forgotten), who spoke one way in English to his American audience and a completely different way in Arabic to his Muslim audiences. 

The past 6 months has blown my mind in that I saw and continue to see so many 2 faced leaders (both politicians and others). Had you asked me what I thought of VP Mike Pence just 6 months ago, I would have given him a pass. Although I admit I didn't spend a lot of time analyzing him, his policies and his background, I thought he was a good guy. I was wrong! He was 2 faced. When his boss needed him the most, Pence was quick to throw Trump under the bus. The same holds true with so many others.

Former attorney general, Bill Barr was a great example of this. From the start he sounded awesome. I read article after article about how great a man he was and sooo principled. I bought the stories. Obviously so did president Trump. We were wrong! I did write a blog complaining about the lack of indictments to the swamp residents from Barr but I still gave him the benefit of the doubt. When it was clear that massive amounts of fraud took place during the election, Barr didn't see anything wrong. Thousands of dead people voting for Biden wasn't an issue apparently. He was 2 faced.  

Republican Mitch McConnell also sounded pretty good and even tough (for an old fart). What he said publicly made sense and I thought he was a good guy. I was wrong! Had I done some research I might have learned some disturbing facts about him. Especially his huge financial gains (over 22 million dollars) while serving in the Republican party and his suspicious 2nd marriage to Ms Chao who's Chinese father is a shipping magnate in China. He really threw Trump under the boss when he accused him of inciting the crowd at the capital. He pulled a 180 degree attack on Trump, I thought he was Adam Schiff.  2 faced!

The supposed Republican Supreme Court justices, 3 of which were appointed by President Trump also threw him under the bus when they declined to hear his case about the fraudulent election. Unbelievably, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Barrett were silent. They took their lead from Chief Justice Roberts who was considered to be a conservative. All of them were 2 faced and sealed the coffin on the fraudulent election and made the US a defacto banana republic over night!

I'm not even talking about Republican's like senator Mitt Romney who despised Trump from day one but was still hoping to get a cabinet post. When Trump refused him, then his fangs really came out. Almost the entire Bush family turned on Trump even after he became president. They would prefer their former opponents in the Democratic party (like the Clintons and Obama) over a duly elected President from their own party! They ignored the wishes and votes of their own Republican base.  How shameful. 


Of course there have been many right wing political pundits who also threw the President under the bus just when the bus was leaving the station. At the most critical time in his Presidency when he needed all hands on deck, they disparaged him to varying degrees. My former heroes like Caroline Glick and Rabbi Dov Fischer were both guilty of this. Something I won't soon forget. And everyone who watches the only conservative news channel Fox News would certainly agree with me that they made a hard Left turn. They recently fired the most reliable news reporter and fact driven anchor they had: Lou Dobbs because he dared to bring up the fraudulent election one too many times. Once they fire Sean Hannity, they will have to compete with CNN and MSNBC for their customers. 

We know how nasty the leaders of the Democratic party have become especially since Trump took office. We know how the social media giants like FB, Twitter & Google have allied with other nefarious yet powerful people like George Soros, Bill Gates and others to try to control the world, starting with the US.  Now the 2nd bogus impeachment charade continues while Biden is killing any hope of an economic recovery in the US with his immediate job cutting policies. Complete insanity. Yet people like me have come to expect this. We've seen this Trump derangement syndrome flourish for 4+ years. 

But what really hurt was the 2 facism from so many of his supposed supporters. Beyond sickening and insulting to his real loyal supporters like me. 



No comments: