Monday, December 4, 2023

My Wife and Daughter's union at work donated $50,000 to Gaza agencies (HAMAS)

Both my wife and daughter work for the Canadian federal government. As such they are forced to join one of the large Canadian unions in Canada, called PSAC (Public Service Alliance of Canada) with over 200,000 members. If you work for the federal government or its agencies, you must join this union and pay union dues which are automatically deducted from your pay cheque. 

The other day they were notified that PSAC decided to donate $50,000 to Gaza agencies via the following email:



https://psacunion.ca/psac-donates-50000-humanitarian-aid-gaza

If you click on the link above you will see the following statement:

"PSAC has allocated $25,000 each to two humanitarian agencies in Gaza: the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees."

The Palestinian Red Crescent has been known to sneak weapons and terrorists in and out of Gaza and other Arab enclaves in Israel.

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency has had members who belong to Hamas, Islamic Jihad, PA and other enemies of Israel. Their mission is to keep those Arabs who call themselves Palestinians, refugees as long as they can. 

There are many documented incidents that prove that both organizations cannot be trusted. I picked just one article to prove this:

https://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSL05686115/

On top of this, everyone knows (or should know) that any aid sent to Gaza for the citizens of Gaza will be appropriated by terrorist groups, like Hamas, who control the area. 

The irony is that neither organization is registered with Canada's federal tax agency (CRA) as a registered charity in Canada. 

Can you imagine working for an employer who deducts your wages in order to help fund people who want you dead?

Why is PSAC donating union dollars to organizations outside of Canada that have nothing to do with Canada or federal employees?PSAC should be focussing its efforts on benefiting its members. How does donating union funds to UNRWA help its union members?

At the very least if they insist on doing what they did, they should have donated an equal amount to the Israeli Red Cross. Hundreds of thousands of Israeli civilians had to run away from their homes near the Gaza strip. They are living day to day and suffering. Where are the donations to them?

And finally, who asked PSAC to do this? Did they run it by their members first? Nope! 

My wife and daughter both wrote to the union to complain.

For what it's worth, we will notify the Simon Wiesenthal Center and Bnai Brith about this. It would be nice if the union PSAC was sued.

Here is my daughter's excellent letter to her union at work:

Hello PSAC,

I am highly offended and frankly disgusted with the news release that you are donating $50000 to Gaza agencies which are actually run by Hamas, a recognized terrorist organization. 

On October 7th 1400 Israelis were burned, raped, murdered and kidnapped from Hamas. Where was your offer to donate to the Israeli families? If you are siding with Gaza, you are openly stating you antisemitic. I will not go into the history of Israel and the politics involved in this unless I need to. The fact is there was a ceasefire until Hamas broke it and killed several hundred Israelis. Israel has a right to defend itself and will continue to demand the release of every hostage including a 10 month old baby.

I am actually sickened by the action the union is taking. As a Jew, I feel that you have only isolated myself and probably the rest of any other Jews that are part of this union. How dare you take our members money and give it away without even a vote on such actions? Who asked for this? Why do you have a care about what’s happening outside Canada and our union? I do not wish my union dues to be spent on any so called charitable organizations period. Should I choose to donate my personal money to any charity I’ll do that on my own accord, thanks.

Furthermore, I’d like to escalate my complaint to the highest level authority. Should this go without any resolution on my end I would like to know how I terminate my union membership as I refuse to take part of this organization that openly funds a terrorist organization and is a threat to my own people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despicable form of discrimination

Leon Kushner said...

Check out this video of Hamas gunmen shoot at Gazans to protect their humanitarian aid:

https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1731826719651246191?t=zjA_BVzr9mt-6wRKvkMk4A&s=09