Thursday, November 24, 2022

Jews like her, we don't need!

This is the second time I'm posting about Whoopi Goldberg. I hope this will be my last about her. My previous post Leon's: The World is Upside Down  was a commentary on her comment: 'The Holocaust was simply white on white crime'. For that she received a 2 week suspension from one of the worst TV shows on air today, 'The View'. 


This time on the show, they were discussing Kevin McCarthy'S (most likely to be the next speaker of the house) plan to kick Democrat, Ilhan Omar, out of her current job on the Foreign Affairs & Defense committee after her many antisemitic remarks. She also hates America too (that's why she moved here from beautiful Somalia). One of the ladies on the show said that Ilhan's comment declaring that the US, Israel, Hamas and the Taliban as all being terrorists was disturbing. 

Whoopi commented 'It depends on who you talk to'.

Whoopi identifies as a Jew. She isn't. She never converted. The most Jewish thing about her is her fake last name. She is as Jewish as Kanye West who also thinks that Blacks are the real Jews (or Hebrews as he calls themselves). 

In these days of 'identification', she is certainly entitled to call herself Jewish if she wants. When I play pickle ball at the gym I rarely bring my membership card with me so I'm forced to borrow a friend's card when I need to go the bathroom. When I borrow my female friend's card I always declare that at that moment I identify as a female. It's a joke. But Whoopi is no joke. Maybe she thinks that by calling herself Jewish, it entitles her to attack Jews. Anyone who supports real terrorist organizations like Hamas and the Taliban or in any way sympathizes with them or has the least bit of trouble identifying them as terrorists are themselves complicit in the terror they do. 

She had previously apologized for her Holocaust remark (sort of). What will happen this time? Will she get another 2 week suspension from the show? I can guarantee that if a white Jewish person like me (but famous - not like me) made the following comment on a TV show where people were discussing the KKK and someone called them evil and I said 'It depends on who you talk to', I'd be fired so fast that the door would hit me on the ass as I left the building. 

She got off easy once. Now she needs to go (ie. leave the building). I suggest that she moves to Gaza and then she can make a proper assessment as to whether Hamas is a terrorist organization or not. Perhaps she can take Representative Ilhan Omar with her where she can live out her antisemitic dreams with the non-terrorists she loves.  One last quote from Ilhan: she described 9/11 as the day 'some people did something'......


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She ain't no Jew. She's appropriated our religion....f**king bitch!