Tuesday, July 7, 2020

All Lives Matter


The world is not in a good place right now. We are always in a perpetual war between good and evil. That will never change. When evil pushes good down, we are in trouble. 

The way I see it is that evil is winning. To me it’s dead obvious. I live in Canada. A relatively safe place. Actually one of the safest places to live in the world right now. But even here, evil is flourishing. Starting with our PM who is enjoying his second term, Trudeau junior must be living the dream. He and his people (those are the ones actually running the show) are grabbing a little more power every day. The Conservative party which normally acts as counter balance to the left leaning Liberal and NDP parties is weak. Conservative citizens have lost their collective voice. They are either intimidated to speak their minds or have slowly been brainwashed by everyone else. The anti-Trump movement combined with Antifa and BLM (Black Lives Matter) movements have spilled into Canada as expected. My casual interactions with Canadians of all backgrounds backs this up. Even if the discussion revolves around BLM and even if the people I talk to believe in the rule of law and are against the looting & violence caused by BLM or Antifa they somehow think it’s all president Trump’s fault. While he is one of the few leaders who is trying to protect Americans from BLM or Antifa (an almost impossible job), he continues to be attacked on all sides. Meanwhile his opponents continue to get away with murder. I suspect that the current world view of Trump from almost all Westernized countries is the same. Israel is the notable exception. But even there one can see huge cracks. 

So I appear to stand alone in Canada as the sole Trump supporter. I’m alone in my abhorrence of BLM. I’m alone in my objection to shutting down the world over covid-19. I’m alone in my dislike of my own prime minister. I’m alone in my absolute support of Israel. I’m alone in my decree that Jewish Lives Matter. I even stand alone in my shout out that All Lives Matter. I’m alone in my cries to fix our education system. My calls to shut down the UN and Canada’s CBC (Cdn Broadcasting Corp) have fallen on deaf ears. My insistence that Israel is an owner of Judea and Samaria (aka West Bank), not an occupier seems also to be a minority opinion. 

I don’t have a solution. I can only hope that good people will prevail in the end. Is this wishful thinking? Perhaps. Like minded voices seem to be getting quiet. With the economic crisis affecting the world thanks to those nefarious people, organizations, politicians and corporations who are using the pandemic to exploit their dark plans to destroy the West, many of us are just too busy trying to stay afloat than bother to react to any of this.  That’s why I cherish those that do react properly. Those that vociferously oppose evil. I can’t wait to read the many emails I get that continue to posit wonderful ideas and unfortunately but necessarily inform us of ongoing evils all around us that I receive  every day. From big names like Caroline Glick to the far too many to name, lessor known people who often write insightful articles about these important topics. 

But the pressure to conform is great. Those of us who watch TV regularly are exposed to a constant array of insidious, left wing brainwashing. It’s impossible to escape. The MSM (main stream media) are not our friends. They are in a de facto partnership with Leftist politicians and states.  

So I’m asking you now. Please do your best to ignore all of the lies and dishonesty. If you can please speak out. Speak out now or forever hold your words. The Left certainly has been emboldened. Antisemitic and anti-white organizations like BLM continue to make gains. Many businesses including large corporations as well as governments have been intimidated enough to appease them. Even many Jewish organizations such as the ADL have bought their poison. They partner with vile antisemites like Al Sharpton and Linda Sarsour. One can attend many liberal synagogues (especially Reform ones) and expect to hear cries of support for the Black community while hearing silence in support of our own Jewish community. No one dares mention the antisemitism that prevails within the BLM movement. If we can’t be an example to the world of how people should behave, then how are third wold countries supposed to behave? And the third world has a huge segment of the world’s population. They may be poor but they are many. 

What really hurts is that Jews should know better. We should have learned by now, that we are alone. We can’t rely on anyone else to protect us (other than G-d if you believe in him). When Jews were attacked and murdered earlier this year in the US mostly by Black people, the silence was deafening.  Other than a few Jewish rags who reported it, it was mostly ignored by the MSM. And what was the reaction by us? Did we start looting stores? Damage property? Attack Blacks? Ask to defund the police? Attack the President? Can you imagine what would have happened if that cop who killed the black criminal was Jewish?

G-d Help Us!

2 comments:

Howard Fox said...

Why would you think Jews should know better? We are just doing what we always do, which is why shit befalls us every number of years.

And yes when we see the light of train approaching us in the tunnel we find all the same excuses for not getting out the way , that we always have.

If you really fear a rise in anti-Semitism, then unlike the victims of the Holocaust, the Jew of today has somewhere to go to, and the place has beaches and great food!!

Leon Kushner said...

It also has great artists!